STATE OF THE ART LENS TECHNOLOGY
We feature a quality selection of fashionable eyeglasses and premium lenses. Serving the New Westminster area, our office is conveniently located at 301 East Columbia Street, Unit 108New Westminster BC V3L 3W5, so it’s easy to stop by and benefit from our exceptional vision products.
Our optical staff looks forward to helping you select the best eyewear for your vision prescription, lifestyle requirements, and unique fashion taste! Eyeglasses need to give you sharp vision and a flattering look for your face.
All patients, new and returning, are treated with patience and no pressure to reach a hasty decision. Superior customer service is our goal, and we want you to be thrilled with your eyewear and your experience in our New Westminster office!
ZEISS Lenses Are Tailor-Made To Meet All Individual Requirements
In today’s world, more and more people choose a different way of life and they tend to look for more suitable products - usually tailor-made solutions.
ZEISS Lenses deliver best natural vision in any situation.
- Visual needs are linked to the wearer’s lifestyle
- No two people are the same – individuals have different anatomy whilst their style and visual preferences are closely linked to their way of life.
- Lenses that suit both to the wearer’s physiology and their main daily activities
Varilux® progressive lenses are the most technically advanced progressive lenses available. Varilux Physio® lenses are the only progressive lenses with the distortion-reducing benefits of W.A.V.E. Technology™: Wavefront Advanced Vision Enhancement. This gives you better vision than you probably thought was possible, whether you are looking near, far, or anywhere in-between.
Varilux® Physio Enhanced™ progressive lenses are customized to provide the clearest vision possible for every distance and in every light level.
Varilux Comfort® give you excellent near, intermediate, distance and peripheral vision, all without compromising the visual quality of any single zone. They’re easy to wear, and the smooth transition between visual zones makes it easy to adapt to these lenses. For more information, please visit www.varilux.com.
Protect Your Eyes Against Digital Eye Strain with New Eyezen™+ Lenses!Designed for the way you see the world, taking care of your eyes from the harshness of modern life. They reduce strain from viewing digital devices so you can focus on what matters to you. It’s a real see good, feel good story.
How Eyezen+ is Different! A single vision lens with two major benefits:
- Defends Against Eye Strain Associated with Device Use
- Eyezen+ lenses contain a small amount of accommodative relief to help alleviate eye strain caused by viewing near objects, like cell phones and tablets.
- Reduces Exposure to Harmful Blue Light
Eyezen+ lenses utilize Essilor’s Smart Blue Filter™ feature, which reduces exposure to Harmful Blue Light coming from devices, inside lighting, and even the sun. More about Eyezen.
Xperio™ Polarized Lenses
Not all sun lenses are created equal
There’s a better way to see the world. Xperio UV™ polarized prescription sun lenses virtually eliminate blinding glare so you can see the outside world with sharper color and greater depth. Customize your Xperio UV™ lenses with any frame, lens color, and prescription.
Polarized lenses to conquer the outside
Xperio UV™ polarized prescription sun lenses aren’t just ordinary sun lenses. They help you see more no matter what you’re doing outside, providing excellent clarity of vision all while protecting your eyes with a superior quality lens. The highest UV protection available: E-SPF® index of 50+**
* E-SPF® is a global index rating the overall UV protection of a lens. E-SPF® was developed by Essilor International and endorsed by 3rd party experts. A lens rating of E-SPF® 50 means that an eye protected by the lens will receive 50 times less UV exposure than an unprotected eye.
Go Easy on Your Eyes
Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world’s most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions® lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
Today’s Transitions® offer you more choices than ever before – choices that keep you comfortable and keep your eyes healthy. Innovative photochromic technologies result in unparalleled lens performance in nearly every lens design and material, including shatter-resistant lenses, bifocals, trifocals, progressives and standard and high-index materials.
Eyeglasses are handcrafted products that are made, one at a time, to fit you comfortably. Especially if you choose advanced Nikon prescription lenses, it will take a few days to get your glasses made, because the lenses are custom-made with an optical design created just for you.
From the moment they’re ordered to the time you receive them, Nikon prescription eyeglass lenses go through a process to ensure they provide you with the sharpest and most comfortable vision.
- After measuring or checking your eye correction needs, we send your unique parameters to Nikon. This includes your lens refractive power and, for some Nikon products, information about how the frame fits on your face, frame shape and size along with other parameters to help customize your lenses.
- Once your order is received by the Nikon representative company in your country, the data are forwarded to the Nikon Optical Design Engine, their optical optimization calculator located in Japan. This computer system takes all your personal data into account and calculates an optical surface for your eyes only.
- This information is then sent back electronically to one of Nikon's prescription laboratories where your lenses are manufactured, often in the country where you purchased them. There, high-precision digital tools go to work, surfacing and polishing your lens to fit your exact personal parameters. For the most frequent correction needs, such as simple myopia, lenses can also be cast in high-precision aspheric molds. This is done before receiving the order from the optician, with the benefit of faster delivery time.
- The lens is then coated, tinted or treated in vacuum chambers according to the various options that you have selected. It’s checked to ensure conformity to Nikon quality standards, and then it’s packed and shipped to us, your eye doctors.
- Your eye care professional then fits the lenses into your eyeglass frame, ensuring that they will be properly positioned in front of your eyes.
- After that, your eyeglasses are ready. We will call you to pick them up, and may give you a final check and adjustment.
Your Nikon custom-made lenses combine the powers of advanced technologies – metrology, data transmission and processing, digital manufacturing, thin films and varnishes – in order to provide you with the best possible vision.
SEIKO Optical Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of the Japanese SEIKO OPTICAL PRODUCTS CO. LTD., one of the leading manufacturers of high-tech spectacle lenses and frames worldwide.
SEIKO Optical Europe develops, produces and distributes - among others - the spectacle lens brands SEIKO as well as the frame collections SEIKO Titanium, S2 and Starvision - the collection.
From Germany SEIKO Optical currently serves over 50 countries in Europe, Africa and the Near East. Eight branches support these EMEA markets with an excellent service to the customers’ benefit.
In Japanese SEIKO means precision. And this is what SEIKO is committed to. It is among the very successful companies of the Group and is renowned for its precise watches and time measuring systems used at international sport events.
New Westminster, BC V3L 3W5
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed